WalmartOne App: WalmartOne web portal lets you view all the details through a browser. However, if you are an associate or employee of the company, we recommend downloading the app on your mobile or tablet. When you have the WM1 app things become more convenient.
You can view everything you need to while on the go. WalmartOne app is officially available in the Google App Store (for Android) and Apple App Store (for iOS devices). Look up for the app and install it on the device.
How To Download WM1 App For iPhone And Android:
Let us now learn how to download the WM1 app. There is one thing you need to remember though. If you would look up for the app using the keyword ‘WalmartOne’ you won’t find it. You will find the app with the name WM1 instead. So, do remember this.
How to Download the WalmartOne App?
Well, this part is fairly easy. Here is what you need to do:
- 1.Open the respective app store on your device from the home screen
- 2.Highlight the search option by tapping in it
- 3.Type in ‘WM1’ keyword (without the quotes)
- 4.Now simply follow the onscreen instructions and you will have the app in a few seconds
Now that you have installed the app, let’s learn how to use it.
How To Use WalmartOne App?
Now we will see how to use the WM1 app for Android and iPhone. You will be required to log in to the WalmartOne app using the username and password. If you haven’t created the account yet, that part will have to be completed first.
Account registration process will require Walmart Identification Number more popularly known among employees as WIN. A unique WIN is assigned to each associate after the completion of the hiring process. Usually, it is issued after the release of the first paycheck. If you haven’t been given the WIN even after the issuance of the first paycheck, kindly get in touch with the manager or HR department.
WM1 App Registration Process | Register A WalmartOne Account In WalmartOne App:
If you have the WIN, you can create your account quickly using the WalmartOne app. Here is how you can go about it:
- Open the WM1 app for iPhone or Android on your respective device
- Locate the ‘Register’ link when you see the login screen. It is placed right underneath the ‘Login’ option
- On the first registration screen, enter the WIN number and other personal details including email address, date of hiring, and date and year of birth
- Choose your preferred language on the same screen from the drop-down (English is default; you may select Spanish as the other language)
- Now tap the ‘Go’ button
- The next screen will show you the details you have entered to review. This is to make sure you have filled in the correct details. Hit Submit button if everything is filled accurately
- The subsequent screens will be all about following the simple and self-explanatory onscreen instructions. During this process, you will also create your WM1 app username and password (which can also be used on the portal).
This is how you can start using the WalmartOne app on your iOS or Android devices. The user interface and layout of the app for both the platforms are same.
WalmartOne App Not Working, Possible Errors and Solutions For Them:
WalmartOne app is a very well designed app and you will barely run into any troubles. However, in a rare instance when you find WM1 not working you would like to get it fixed too. Let’s look at the common problems and solutions.
App Not Launching: If the app would not launch on your device, there may be some issue with the installation. First test if the server is working by logging into the web portal. If everything is fine, we would recommend you to uninstall the app and reinstall it.
Login Issue: If you are not able to log in to the app it would be a good idea to reset your password. However, if the password is fine, you may reboot the device and reinstall the app.
Note: Rebooting the device is a very basic troubleshooting method and usually takes care of most problems. So, try it every time there is an issue with the WM1 app.